Sunday, May 13, 2012

What is backpage ads?

Backpage Ad

 

Ok, as we all know Backpage and Craigslist are dominating forces and very necessary resources for marketing. As I mentioned in my previous post, I would keep it all very real with you…and so I am.
I have still been unable to place ads on Craigslist as I am waiting on my PVA’s so I can get around my IP being “ghosted.” This has certainly killed me, and trust me when I say I will be all over Craigslist the very moment the opportunity presents itself. If you do not know about “ghosting” or what a PVA is I will be writing a blog on it soon. So bear with me as it is a story in and of itself!
Back to my Backpage ads, a disappointing result there. However, I am pretty sure I know why.
For those of you who aren’t new to the Internet Marketing game, you know the importance of having Strong Ads all over the web. The problem marketers have using Backpage is getting it into the Sales Job section. Their software is designed to detect certain words, phrases, etc that immediately flag you and force you to post in the Biz/ops section. This is what I ended up doing yesterday which is why I am sure I only had three captured leads since placing them.
If you don’t believe me I want you to open a new tab right now and pull up any major city on Backpage, now open up the Biz/ops section and look at the amount of ads there then look under the job section in sales and compare the two. It is a mind blowing reality!
When people are looking for a job, they are really looking for money! Legitimate and honest money to provide for their families. What I do with ZNZ is offer just that (IF YOU DO THE WORK), so of course I want this in the job section….that is where people are looking! So I have spent my morning researching my way around this problem….and here it is.
Keep your ads short! Do not use keywords like work from home, opportunity, or a salary that varies. Things like this trigger the system to instantly flag you as a business opportunity rather than a job.
By changing a few key factors of my ad it went in the Los Angeles JOB section under sales without hesitation….and this is a first! I will be curious to see how well this does in this section. The web link I was previously using read as “Opportunity Starts Here” (something like that), it now reads “Apply Now.”
It used to have a base salary offering 20 plus and hour, where now it says 20.00 an hour. Last but not least, in no way did I state that this was an opportunity to work from home; I used the term “Nationwide Company with positions in your area.”
I hope this helps and that you can see the difference. On that note I will just say one last thing…
Although I have been very honest with all of you in the fact that I am new to ZNZ (Zero Nada Zilch) and have yet to make a million bucks; I am extremely skilled in marketing. I have built and ran an e-commerce site years ago and invested over 5000 dollars (literally) in SEO promoting. To say the results of what these companies did for me was extremely disappointing is an understatement….but the knowledge I have gained from it all has paid off more than that amount.
I will not only share this information with anyone who decides to take this journey with me, I have decided to make it simple for myself and everyone in my downline with a simple to follow checklist I plan on creating in the next few days. Immediately upon you joining me in this venture I will send it out to you to ensure you have every chance of succeeding available. Let me re-state that, you will succeed if you take my advice and put the time and effort into it; that is the only reason you would fail!
I fully expect this opportunity to explode and I won’t lie to you, my time is already limited; but when I will soon be signing and following up with many leads a day time will be even more of a problem then it is now. So I will make the information as easy and informative as possible, but I can not take the time to elaborate step by step with everyone on how to be successful. The Internet is a powerful tool, this blog will only grow and expand with priceless do’s and don’ts….but you will have to put in some time and research yourself.
It is not that I won’t make myself available to help in any way shape or form, but please be assured the help and knowledge I will personally provide from the very beginning will far exceed what any other sponsor can or would offer in the way of support and training.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment