Friday, August 31, 2012

IS AFFILIATE MARKETING A SCAM?

IS AFFILIATE MARKETING A SCAM?

 Wow, it has been a long time since I have checked on this Lens! To be honest I forgot that this lens actually got traffic.

A lot has changed and for anyone who is reading this I want to tell you that it has changed for the better. The day of $1997 launches has come and gone. That means that getting started in the IM world won't cost you an arm & a leg!

What has happened is that all the offers that are for sale now are on in the $7- $7 range. I am not saying that there aren't up sells behind these offers (because there is!). Instead of rambling on any more lets get into some good stuff. Everything that you see listed below are products I have used and bought. They are truly amazing and everything that I post here is worth a minimum of 10 X's what the product creator is charging for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment